Sunday, May 31, 2009

So many ways of saying "I LOVE YOU"



Let me start ti live my life anew

Let me be forever close to you
Me heart was broken and full of sorrow
Now you have given me a new tomorrow..

Every time i gaze afresh into your eyes
I soon forget our sad goodbye
You give me hope and i'm filled with love desire
And my heart, it just soars higher and higher

My days without you are barren indeed
It just isn't fun when i have this need
To see you and see you, again and again
I must be in LOVE,i'm full of such pain

Whenever we fight, you always give in
You show me your LOVE, by letting me win
So sweetheart i may as well as say
Without you beside me i couldn't go
Through each day

Without you beside me, i;m despond evidently sad
Each time i see you i'm joyously glad
It must be the things you're cleverly say
That touch and make me so ridiculously gay! (WooooooooooopS!)

( Ni bukan haku yang rekacipta and pengilhaman bukan dariku...ada 1 buku haku amik dulu2..)

No comments:

Post a Comment